Srinivasa Infra Buildcon India (P) Ltd, Places Great Emphasis on delivery of high quality products to its customer. All products manufactured, must passstringent quality testing procedure, a standard inspection and testing plan is followed for all jobs
Quality is a continuous process at Srinivasa Infra Buildcon India (P) Ltd. to increase effectiveness and efficiency in work flow. We take a proactive stance towards quality assurance; client expectation will be met with predictable quality consistently and ensure that we produce high quality end product.
QC inspection starts with checking of raw materials for compliance with standards. The product is inspected at all stages of fabrication/ roll forming and all inspection records are retained on file for future reference.
We are committed to process adherence through improvement plans. We work to implement good practices and maintain high standards in every project which entail.
Following are specifications/codes, to which Srinivasa Infra Buildcon India (P) Ltd. buildings or products are designed and/or fabricated.
- National Building Codes (NBC)
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) “Steel Construction Manual
- American Iron & Steel Institute (AISI) “Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members
- Metal Building Manufacturers Association (MBMA) “Recommended Design Practices Manual
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Structural Steel Painting Council (SSPC)
- Uniform Building Codes (UBC)